Super simple and incredibly refreshing, this dish from BBC Good Food brings together a wonderful combination of flavours that makes a delicious dessert or scrumptious starter.
The sweetness of the pineapple really complements the citrus taste of the grapefruit, especially with the fresh blast of mint in there too.
This dish is so quick and easy to put together as well, you’ll be impressing guests with your food in no time.
Servings: 4 people
Cook time: 10 minutes
● 1 pineapple, chopped into thin slices
● 2 grapefruits, chopped into slices
● 2 cloves garlic, chopped
● 1/4 cup golden granulated sugar l
● Small bunch mint, leaves only
1. Arrange the fruit on a serving plate, making sure you catch and discard any juices.
2. Using a pestle and mortar, grind the sugar and mint together until blended.
3. Sprinkle the mint and sugar mixture over the fruit and serve with natural yoghurt.
To store: Keep the fruit in an airtight container and put them in the fridge for up to 3 days.